Information for Visitors
By train and bus:
- Travel to Würzburg main station (ICE, IC, IR stop) - diagonally to the right in front of the station is the bus station - take bus line 14, 114 or 214 in the direction of Gerbrunn or Universitätszentrum, get off at the stop "Am Hubland" (line 14), "Hubland/Mensa" (line 114 and 214). (See also Bayern Fahrplan)
- From Frankfurt or Stuttgart: Take the A3 to the WÜ-Heidingsfeld exit (exit 70) - take the Bundesstraße 19 towards Würzburg - cross the river Main - follow the signs to the "Wolfgang-Adami-Bad" - at the swimming pool continue straight on to the university campus "Am Hubland". You will come from below on the left to our chair
- From Nuremberg or Ulm: Take the A3 to the Rottendorf exit (exit 72) - take the B8 towards Würzburg - exit at Gerbrunn - turn right at the traffic lights - follow the signs to "Uni Hubland". You will come from the top on the right to our chair
- From the direction of Fulda: Take the A7 to the WÜ-Estenfeld exit (exit 101) - take Bundesstraße 19 in the direction of Würzburg - first follow the signs to "Gerbrunn", then "Uni Hubland". You will come from the top on the right to our chair
- For detailed directions, you can also use an online route planner with the destination "Fakultät für Physik und Astronomie der Julius Maximilians Universität Würzburg, Am Hubland, Würzburg, Deutschland".
Here you will find a dynamic map of the Hubland Campus of the Julius-Maximilians University Würzburg.
For a planned journey to Würzburg by Deutsche Bahn, you can use the following links to help you. Once you have arrived in Würzburg, we recommend that you continue planning your journey within Würzburg using the "Bayern Fahrplan" timetable information service from the Bayerische Eisenbahngesellschaft.