We highly appreciate applications from qualified scientists from all over the world. If you don't find a suitable position advertised here, feel free to get in touch with our professors or group leaders.
We are looking forward to your application!
We are looking for qualified
You will work on
- Development of site-controlled quantum dots on III-V semiconductor.
- Nanophotonic and electronic bandgap engineering of broadband optical III-V quantum (QD).
- MBE growth process development and optoelectronic material characterization thereof in our cleanroom facilities at the Gottfried Landwehr Laboratory for Nanotechnologies.
- Contributions to project meetings and conferences.
- Publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
We are looking for a qualified
You will work in a research project (Project PI: Prof. Dr. Sebastian Klembt) in which coupled optical resonators for the creation and investigation of exceptional points are investigated.
Within the project Qecs, funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), we investigate novel, deterministic quantum light sources of photonic cluster states as a resource for photonic quantum computing and quantum networks.
We are currently looking for a