In the first step, please apply at the Faculty of Physics and Astronomy.
Your application documents will be reviewed by the faculty's examination board.
For questions contact us only at: email@example.com
Please do NOT send any paper documents to the faculty in order to apply in step 1.
All paper applications will be ignored and the documents will be shredded without further inquiry.
Thank you very much for your help and understanding!
The following documents are required:
- Bachelor's degree certificate - Certificate of completion of a Bachelor's degree programme (acquisition of 180 ECTS credits) at the University of Würzburg or another national or international institution or a comparable national or international degree (e.g. state examination) or an equivalent degree showing the overall grade achieved or (only if the final Bachelor's degree certificate has not yet been issued) a Provisional Certificate from a higher education institution showing that all the academic achievements required to obtain the Bachelor's degree have been successfully completed, as well as the overall grade achieved
- transcript of records - proof of previously achieved study and examination performances, which documents the basic and advanced skills according to the program criteria
- proof of English skills according to the program criteria (see section Language Requirements)
- CV (curriculum vitae) - tabular list of your career
- letter of motivation - a statement of purpose explaining why you choose our master's program
- letter of recommendation
Please follow strictly the procedure given above and send all documents of your application prior to the above mentioned deadlines. This will ensure a proper study start although applications are reviewed on a rolling basis when received.
For questions contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply we encourage you to make an informed decision about what you want to study and especially if you meet the academic admission requirements and criteria.
- Please check the application deadline for the start of your studies.
Starting Wintersemester: Applications have to be received by 15th July of each year
Starting Summersemester: Applications have to be received by 15th January of each year
- Please note, that despite of the above mentioned Deadlines, all applications are reviewed by the faculties admissions committee on a rolling basis when received and a decision on admission can be expected within two months..
- Please let us know in your application email which degree programme you are applying for.
Master of Science Physics International, see https://go.uniwue.de/pim
Master of Science Quantum Engineering, see https://go.uniwue.de/qem
- Please note: you have to apply for each of our MA programs (Physics International, Quantum Engineering) separately. We need two complete applications.
- Please submit all requested documents in one pdf file.
- We only accept PDF files. Files in any other format, virtuel spaces and drives are not allowed.
- Send your application only by e-mail to the address email@example.com
- The overall size of your email must NOT exceed 15 MB.
- Check your mailbox (and spam folder) for our automatic reply after you submit your application
- Use the same ticket ID throughout the application process. Simply reply to mails you receive from us.
- Communicate only via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please wait for a specific reply from the Faculty of Physics and Astronomy.
Thank you very much for your patience and assistance!