Workshop "Quantum Information meets Gravity"
Quantum Information meets Gravity
March 27. - 30. 2023
The aim of the workshop is to explore recent aspects of the relationship between quantum information and gravity. Topics include
- Black holes and quantum information
- Topological aspects such as Berry phases
- Quantum computational complexity
- Symmetry resolution and quantum information
- Quantum information in QFT
- AdS/CFT correspondence
The workshop is funded by the DFG (Individual grant Erdmenger/Meyer, the collaborative research centre SFB 1170 `ToCoTronics' and the German-Israeli Project Cooperation (DIP) grant ”Holography and the Swampland”).