Dr. Andrea Amoretti
- AdS/CFT applied to strongly coupled condensed matter systems
- Statistical Mechanics and critical phenomena
- From September 2015 to September 2016: Postdoc at University of Cambridge, DAMTP
- March 2016: PhD in Theoretical Physics, University of Genova
- July 2012: Master in Physics, University of Genova
- You can find my complete list of publications at this Inspire link.
Most relevant publications:
- "Magneto-transport from momentum dissipating holography", JHEP 1509 (2015) 094 with Daniele Musso.
- "Thermo-electric transport in gauge/gravity models with momentum dissipation", JHEP 1409 (2014) 160 with Alessandro Braggio, Nicola Maggiore Nicodemo Magnoli and Daniele Musso.
- "Bounds on charge an heat diffusivities in momentum dissipating holography", JHEP 1507 (2015) 102 with Slessadr braggio, Nicodemo Magnoli and Daniele.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org <
Büro: 02.023, M1 Gebäude <
Tel.: +49 (0)931/31-8xxx <