- Gauge/gravity duality
- The application of AdS/CFT correspondence in condensed matter physics
- Since October 2016: PhD Student of Prof. J. Erdmenger
- 2016: Master of Science in Theoretical Physics (University of Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- 2010: Bachelor of Science in Information and Computing Sciences (University of Shandong Agricultural University)
- "Yiqiang Du, Shan-Quan Lan, Yu Tian, Hongbao Zhang, Dynamical Stability of the Holographic System with Two Competing Orders, JHEP 01, 016 (2016) [arXiv:1511.07179 [hep-th]].
- "Yiqiang Du, Chao Niu, Yu Tian and Hongbao Zhang, Holographic Thermal Relaxation in Superfluid Turbulence, JHEP 12, 018 (2015) [arXiv:1412.8417 [hep-th]].
- "Yi-Qiang Du, Yu Tian, The Universal Property of the Entropy Sum of Black Holes in All Dimensions, Phys. Lett. B 739, 250-255 (2014) [arXiv:1403.4190 [gr-qc]].