My research focuses on high-resolution VLBI observations of extragalactic AGN-Jets. I am working on the calibration of high frequency radio observations, which are obtained by the Very Long Baseline Array (VLBA) and the Global mm-VLBI Array (GMVA). For my Master Thesis the technique of phase referencing will help me to improve current kinematic analysis of the radio galaxy NGC1052.
- 2014-present: Supervisor for the student's practical laboratory on radio astronomy (University Erlangen)
- 2013-present: Teaching Assistant in 'Introduction to Astronomy' (University Erlangen)
- 2013: ASTRON/JIVE, Dwingeloo, European Radio Interferometry School, participant
- 10/2012: European VLBI Network Symposium, poster presentation "3MM-VLBI OBSERVATIONS OF THE ACTIVE GALAXY NGC1052" (Bordeaux, France)
- 2010-present: Research assistant at the Dr. Remeis Observatory (University Erlangen)
- 2014-present: MSc. Physics
- 10/2012: B.Sc. Physics, Thesis "Calabration and imaging of GMVA observations of NGC1052", University of Erlangen