Currently I am working on my bachelor thesis supervised by Matthias Kadler. I am combining the bachelor-project with an ERASMUS exchange including a science project at the University of Turku, Finland. For the time of August - December in Finland I will work with Talvikki Hovatta.
The project for my bachelor thesis is on based the rapid radio flare of the high-synchrotoron-peaked BL Lac object Markarian 421 in September 2012 (see www.epj-conferences.org for further information). I am going to investigate the kinematics of this source in 10 epochs of the 43GHz data from the BostonUniversity Blazar Research program (https://www.bu.edu/blazars/VLBA_GLAST/1101.html). This covers the period from May 2012 to June 2013 in order to learn more about the extraodinary radio flare.
- 2013 Abitur at Maristengymnasium Fürstenzell near Passau, Germany
- 2015 - current: ‘Bachelor of Science’ at university of Würzburg, Germany
- 2017 - current: ERASMUS exchange at the University of Turku, Finland
- 2017 teaching assistant and tutorials for classical mechanics and electrodynamics
- 2017 teaching assistant for a basic lab course